In this article, we know about how to turn off find my iPad, how to turn off find my mac, how to turn off find my iPhone online, how to deactivate find my iPhone, how to get rid of find my iPhone and find my iPhone settings? And you can also know how to turn off find my android device?
The Find My Network feature on your iPhone allows you to track down your phone if it goes missing, as well as maintain track of other Apple devices in and out of the Apple ecosystem.
This will remove the phone from the list of devices linked to your account and block access to personal information by succeeding operators.
Turning my Apple iPhone off is easy. The procedures vary with the operating system you use, but only a few have to be completed.
Where Is Find My iPhone In Settings
Turn on Location:
- Go to Settings > Privacy, then turn on Location Services.
- Turn on Find My iPhone: Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > Find My iPhone,
- then turn on Find My iPhone,
- Find My network,
- Send Last Location.
- To set up other devices,
- see Add your iPhone to Find Me.
This method mentioned below is working if your question is:
- How To Turn Find My iPhone Off?
- How To Disable Find My iPhone?
- Cannot Turn Off Find My iPhone?
- Find My iPhone Turn Off?
- Turn Off Find My Mac?
How to turn off Find My iPhone (on iOS 13, mac, and more)
- Open up the Settings menu.
- Select your name at the top of the menu.
- Then select the Find My option.
- At the top of the next page, Tap Find My iPhone.
- Find My iPhone setting off. You can also toggle off the Find My network, and the Send Last Location option.
- Enter your Apple ID password. and select Turn Off.
Read more: How To Share Your Phone/System Wifi Password
How to turn off Find My iPhone (on iOS 12, mac, and more)
- Go to the Settings menu.
- At the top of the menu, tap on your name.
- Navigate to the iCloud menu, and enter your password.
- Choose Turn Off to disable Find my iPhone.
- For more, check out how to download iOS 15 on your iPhone, and how to FaceTime between iPhone and Android.
How To Turn Off Find My iPhone From Computer
Anyone who buys an Apple device has access to a useful function called “Find My iPhone.” Find My iPhone can assist you in locating more than just a phone. It may also be used to locate an iPad, Apple Watch, Mac computer, and other items.
What does Find My iPhone do to keep a device safe? There are other options, including:
- Using a map to show its location
- To assist you in finding it, you can play a sound on your device.
- To find it, use Lost Mode.
- By deleting all of your personal data from the device (if needed)
There’s only one problem: how can you off Find My iPhone when you obtain a new phone and get rid of an old one? While many Apple users struggle to figure out how to disconnect an old device from Find My iPhone features, it’s actually pretty simple.
Here are the three steps you can use to disable Find My iPhone.
Go to iCloud.com and sign up for an account
iCloud allows you to use Find My iPhone. To begin the procedure, go to icloud.com and log in to your account. If you can’t remember your login information for some reason, use the procedures on the login screen to restore it. You should be able to obtain an email containing a password reset link.
Go to the “Find My Phone” section of the website.
On a desktop computer, you’ll notice a number of icons on the home screen when you enter into iCloud. These icons resemble the apps that appear on your phone’s home screen. Go to the Find My iPhone icon and press the button. It’s possible that you’ll be asked to retype your password.
Remove the device by pulling it down.
You should see a compass as the software locates your devices once you’ve properly logged into Find My iPhone. Once your devices have been located, you’ll see a map with green dots indicating their exact location.
Now, at the top of your screen, there should be a menu that says “All Devices” and a pull-down arrow. You should get a list of all devices associated with your Find My iPhone account when you click the menu. Select the device you wish to get rid of by clicking on it.
“Remove from account” will be one of your options, and that’s exactly what you want to do. You’ll see a dialogue window asking whether you’re sure you want to remove the device. Click “delete” only if you’re certain.
That’s all there is to it. Your smartphone has been disconnected from your Find My iPhone account.
How To Turn Off Find My Android Device
Finding My Device is one of the most helpful functions of Android. You can go online to find up its position if you ever lose or misplace your phone. You may also remotely lock and delete your device. The function is activated and operates in the background on all new phones by default. But you might wish to deactivate Find My Device to preserve your privacy despite these advantages.
Be aware that simply deactivating this function is not sufficient to halt the sharing of your phone. Position tracking should also be switched off. One other thing to notice is that certain phone brands will have somewhat different labeling for some menu options we point you to below. However, following this how-to, you should still find your way about.
How Can I Disable? Find My Device
- Open your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security. Tap Security.
- Go to My Device Finding.
- Find my device on top of the toggle off.
How To Disable Tracking Location
- Open your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Location. Tap Location.
- Use location function toggle off.